ICEET-2019 welcomes high-quality submissions on the fields indicated in the Call for Papers. Submissions must be no longer than 6 pages and must be formatted in the two-column IEEE conference format. Papers must be in PDF format and submitted electronically through conference easychair account. Papers will not be accepted in any other format. The papers submitted to ICEET-2019 should not be under consideration in any other conference or journal.
Instructions for Authors
Step 1: Add Copyright Notice
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- If necessary, contact: Dr. Khurram Shahzad at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proof read your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Step 2: Create your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site: http://www.pdf-express.org/ First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users
- Enter the following:
- 45781X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- Your password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress: http://ieee.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/12
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Step 3: Submit Paper via EasyChair
After completing above steps: